My stuff

12 messages
28/07/2013 at 20:55

Don't get notifications for posts or for PMs.  Been like this for ages now.

28/07/2013 at 20:55

Of course, even if you reply, how would I ever know 

28/07/2013 at 21:10

nothing new   notifications emails allways breaking down

XX1
28/07/2013 at 21:14

I don't mind it breaking down...  It's getting all the notifications that I missed in one hit when it starts working again that pisses me off.

XX1
28/07/2013 at 21:20
lol .... well in fairness now if you forget your password, you get sent a link to reset your password rather than just emailing you your existing password as they did before.

But heres what I cant work out ....... for years they used that system ..... then DF3 pointed out that forgotten emails should be reset and never sent out over email, and .... here is the part that Im sure is pure coincidence ....... they suddenly switch to a system that replicates the exact suggestion DF3 made ....... I dont get it, they dont like him ...... they ban him ........ yet they use all his ideas .......... what a strange bunch RW are.
XX1
28/07/2013 at 21:33

I think they banned DF3 on account of his Neolithic Marathon finish time 

XX1
28/07/2013 at 21:43
To be fair, I know of only one slower time ever mentioned in the history of RW for the marathon (big shout out to Pooh Bear) , so you probably have a point.
28/07/2013 at 22:25
I haven't had email notifications for ages either. And I don't get the menu bar thingy in the box where I type my message so I can't spell check, add attachments or do quotes etc.. And what's with all the question marks that regularly appear on the forum subjects??

This website does appear to be being left to fall apart. It may be free for us to use but if they aren't interested why don't they just give up and close it down? If I was a paying advertiser I'd be thinking twice about using it.
XX1
29/07/2013 at 11:10

Mr A -- Sounds like you might have the inside track on this DF3 fellow...  Perhaps you could ask him where he's at with his 5K time...  Or has he dropped down to 3000m yet? 

XX1
29/07/2013 at 11:24

There's some info here: http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/website-bugs/bookmarks/257007.html

29/07/2013 at 21:11

I've not received email notifications for ages and there's been threads created for it.

Also, if you're using an ipad - you cannot type correctly as it tries to auto-suggest completely incorrect strings.

29/07/2013 at 21:47

Not only do I not get any notifications, the "my forums" and "my bookmarks" tabs no longer work. These two functions disappeared about a month ago. Can they be restored as I can now only access them by re-searching for the race in question and then clicking on the forum tab at the bottom of the race page?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
12 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.