Paying securely

4 messages
23/06/2012 at 15:11

I've just tried to enter my daughter for the Norwich Half Marathon and when I get to the paying bit I get a message saying that the security certificate for this site has expired. I'm not prepared to 'proceed anyway'. Can this be fixed, please. Or can someone from Runner's World tell me how else entry can be made? There might be a number of people out there who could be trying to enter and having no luck.

25/06/2012 at 22:05

Hi, just experienced the same problem (for the Richmond River Run), not really willing to give my details until this gets fixed. 

28/06/2012 at 13:25

I can't even get on to the paying screen anymore it just says this connection was interrupted.

Soooooooo frustrating - I thought it might be linked to this computer but I've tried others to no avail.

Am waiting on a response from RW...

28/06/2012 at 20:42

I've tried to enter two races using three different pcs and three different browsers.  I can't get to the payment screen as says there are security issues.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.