Pic please

I've only been waiting since Friday

21 to 25 of 25 messages
08/03/2011 at 15:30

I have just tried to set my profile pic but nothing seems to happen - no error messages, nothing to suggest it has failed/worked.

The image is about 7Kb in size (so less than the limit) and is100x120 pixels as it states (although it also states that there is no limit to the dimensions, only the file size...)

Any reason my Avatar isn't appearing?

Thank you,

16/03/2011 at 11:15

Hi Devoted2Distance and PieOPah,

Apologies for the delay in replying. Could you let me know whether you are using a Mac or PC and which internet browser and version you are using? I'll pass all this information to our tech team and try and get the problem sorted asap.

Best,

Dominique RW

16/03/2011 at 11:18

Hi,

I am on a PC and had tried using both Firefox 3.6.15 and IE8. A day or so after posting the above and my Avatar is now showing.

Kind Regards,

22/03/2011 at 07:25
Another one here who's waiting for my change of avatar. I sent it on Friday tea time, and thought the delay may have been due to the weekend, but nothing changed yesterday (Monday) either. I contacted yourselves using the Contact Us link but didn't get a response.

It's the correct dimensions and about 8kb. I'm on a Mac, but can't remember if I used Safari or Firefox.
23/03/2011 at 11:00
Thank you! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.