Problem sending a message

5 messages
10/04/2013 at 12:20

I am trying to send a message to another member from my inbox, but I get an error message saying that I have to type a message first, in order to be sent.

But I did type the message.

I don't understand why this happens.

I am typing the message normally, but it tells me that there is not any message................

is it a problem with the website? or is that the facility to message members has gone?

could someone help, please?

Rafiki    pirate
10/04/2013 at 12:22

Its a problem with the website that numerous people have been experiencing, but not all. RW Towers are working on it.....apparently!!

10/04/2013 at 14:39

Rafiki, I think you mean RW Towers are IGNORING it, despite many complaints!

11/04/2013 at 12:53

Hello

It is being looked into, but bugs work on a priority basis by our developers. Anything that brings down the site has to be looked at immediately (there'd be no forum otherwise), but this means other bugs get pushed further down the queue.

There is a release happening today and hopefully the forum issues will be addressed in that.

We will let you know when the forum issues - image uploading, DM-ing, small text size - have been fixed.

Thanks

17/04/2013 at 17:37

Hi all,

Just to let you know the direct messaging in the forums is now up and running. We are still waiting on image uploader but will keep you posted 

Annie RW

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.