Profile Picture

5 messages
Blue Steel    pirate
13/09/2013 at 15:47

Help!!!!!  I would like to upload a profile picture! but as you can see its not working  I have read lots of threads with advise. but again no joy.  When I select "click to change" no browser button appears. I have upload a picture to my runners world gallery via the tree! but it will not let me select the picture to upload on my profile.

has anybody else had this issue?

13/09/2013 at 16:51

I have..I have just subscribed and am unable to uplaod my picture. i have emailed customer support...will let you know the solution if I get one

13/09/2013 at 20:28

I still have the same photo from 5 years ago as I got so bloody bored with trying (and failing) to change my pic

30/09/2013 at 15:27

i need to change my picture but like the others  found it IMPOSSIBLE ! GRRRRRR

Blue Steel    pirate
20/10/2013 at 20:22

Hi Guys,

Finally uploaded a Profile Pic!  

updated Google Chrome on my lap top and logged into the forum! then clicked on my image and the browser appeared! happy days

Hope this helps

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.