Races Disappearing/Reappearing?

5 messages
16/11/2009 at 11:01
Races seem to not always be returned in the Events search. On Saturday night, the Great Bentley half was not returned in the search results, but using the same criteria the next day, the race was in the results. Same again for Surrey Spitfire last night and the Rhyader round the lakes today. At the moment I am searching on title 20, month March 2010, distance 10 - 26.2 and like I said, the Rhyader race is not appearing in the results for me.
16/11/2009 at 11:03
Forget the comment about the Rhayader race as it seems its name has changed which is why I didn't see it earlier.
16/11/2009 at 11:06
But the Aldi Ashby 20 is not appearing in my results at this moment. Aaarrrgghhh!
16/11/2009 at 18:25

Hi Sam

Race organisers do have the option to "hide" their events from the search facility at any time so it could be that this is what is causing the inconsistency. With regards the Aldi Ashby 20 - we only have the 2009 listing at present since the organiser has not yet added the 2010 details.

Hope that helps clarify some of the confusion,

Catherine

17/11/2009 at 00:46

Thanks for the information Catherine.

Also, I may have confused myself by looking at historical races on Sunday night/Monday morning.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.