Ratings of Votwo events

all end up on the JCC rating

4 messages
04/10/2010 at 15:09

Reviews of the Atlantic coast challenge, the Jurassic coast challenge, and the Pembroke one, three different events, all seem to end up being lumped together under the JCC one. Which is causing some confusion (for me anyway). 

I notice that one of the other reviews says "ignore the other reviews they are for a different race" and so on

I clicked on the "rate this event" on the ACC, and my rating was posted against the JCC instead.

05/10/2010 at 01:07
I did my ACC review completely independently of Mr Frog (to see if I could get it to work properly) and it ended up under JCC too. Perhaps it's this computer.....
08/10/2010 at 15:18

Aha - looks like the races have been set up by the same organiser and so got lumped together in one event group. Will get it disentangled - thanks for letting me know!

Alice

18/10/2010 at 12:15

This should now be sorted...

Alice

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.