Rave Run Pictures in Runners World Mag

How to get access these online?

2 messages
06/12/2011 at 18:51
All Runners World Magazines have a big Rave Run picture just after the front page.

They advise readers to visit www.runnersworld.co.uk/raverun for further information. However, when I try to access the link, the page does not load, I get the following error message:

"The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."(I tried a number of different web browsers)

Could someone please confirm why this link is not working/what the correct link is or if there is any other way to get access to these beautiful pictures. I would like to download (or even buy) a few as desktop wallpaper or make a calendar out of them as I find them so inspirational!

Thanks very much.
02/04/2012 at 16:50
Still doesn't work does it!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.