Response notification thing

I cant' switch it off!

4 messages
02/08/2002 at 11:37
Hi RW. I know Ratbag asked about this, but can't find his question. I've gone into customise forum and hit default to off and I've replied to around four threads saying disable. I've clicked a few boxes on individual threads, but I don't want any more emails. Is there a catch-all quick way - why won't my default to off thing work! I'm going on holiday and don't want to return 500 emails from the forum - as much as I love it.
02/08/2002 at 11:48
are you not able to switch off notification by clicking on the link within the mail for a particular thread?
02/08/2002 at 11:49
can't seem to create the same problem.
02/08/2002 at 20:46
We are looking at this though Snicks as a couple of people have mentioned it.

If it happens again can you send us as much detail as you can. What were you doing at the time, which page did you come from (if you can click back and send us the URL that will help). What were your settings before? What were you trying to change them too? Etc. Any detail will help as we can't seem to replicate it so we need as much insight as to when it occurs as possible.

Thanks for this.

Jeremy

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.