RUNNER's WORLD UK

Please could you add my name on the mailing list for UK Road Races. Thank you!

13 messages
17/11/2010 at 12:51

Dear Runner's World  the main reason why I joined Runner's World Forum was to get a regular updated list of the UK road races.   Too be honest  I have not received many  UK road races list.  

But they are many Runner's World forumites who are receiving their UK road races list  on a regular basis via email.

I know you are extremely busy, but could you kindly add me on to your  mailing  list. 

Many Thanks.

17/11/2010 at 12:54
Runner's World is it possible to get the road race list sent to me today?
17/11/2010 at 12:55
There's a list under the EVENTS tab at the top of the screen.
Farnie    pirate
17/11/2010 at 13:01
or maybe email them like a normal person
17/11/2010 at 13:04

Ooh just one more  thing.  Please could you  kindly NOT send me any emails regarding anything to do with the Virgin Marathon.  Infact take my name off Virgin Marathon email list. As  I have nothing to do with them!

I trust you will do this for me

Thank You again.

17/11/2010 at 16:45
Don't you just love it
17/11/2010 at 16:52

Hi Karen,

To receive our monthly Events newsletters, you will need to go to My Profile>My Newsletters and click on 'Events newsletter'.

We are not sending out any Virgin London Marathon emails at present - are you sure these emails are coming from us? The only London Marathon emails we send out are the training newsletters which run from December to April. Again, you can adjust your preferences in My Newsletters.

I would also suggest that this kind of request is better handled by emailing us directly rather than posting on the open forum? support (at) runnersworld.co.uk is the best address to use for support queries like this.

Alice RW

17/11/2010 at 16:53
Oh, and if you can't wait until our next Events newsletter on December 7, you can check out all the races listed on our site at any time - just go to runnersworld.co.uk/events
17/11/2010 at 23:47
Is on santa's sleigh kk
var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_621b7032c48c4675a163afea776fad1e(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); }
19/11/2010 at 00:55

Ooops Sorry Alice,  I just checked my email dated on Lundi 16th Novembre I received the 'Up and Coming Races'

Sorry I jumped the gun.

My computer is rubbish it's been playing up  - haviing problems with my emails.

I thought it was RUNNNER'S WORLD  UK that sent me that  rubbish email about Virgin crappy credit card.

Alice,  please accept my apology.

18/12/2010 at 23:36

Runners World Team,

I am impressed you guys work from home  It's late!

18/12/2010 at 23:39
Good Night.
22/12/2010 at 13:36
Karen Samuel wrote (see)

Runners World Team,

I am impressed you guys work from home  It's late!

They're nocturnal... I'd watch your neck when Alice is around...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
13 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.