Runtime error

Sorry to keep moaning about the new forum but....

9 messages
12/05/2012 at 18:49

anyone else getting this?  A lot?

<span>

<h1>Server Error in '/' Application.</h1> <hr size="1" width="100%" /> <h2>Runtime Error</h2>

<span> <span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,SunSans-Regular,sans-serif;"> Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<table width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffcc"> <tbody> <tr> <td>

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration></pre> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

<span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,SunSans-Regular,sans-serif;">
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<table width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffcc"> <tbody> <tr> <td>

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration></pre> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

<span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,SunSans-Regular,sans-serif;">

12/05/2012 at 19:07

Yes I keep getting that. 

I get an 'oops something went wrong' message when I try to post (particularly longer messages) too.

13/05/2012 at 07:30

Yep, had that one a few times as well, usually on the phone

LIVERBIRD    pirate
13/05/2012 at 15:42

Yep.

I am getting close to giving up.

13/05/2012 at 19:49

I've been getting that Hash.    I've also seen my posts on threads then when i refresh they've gone! 

M.r Zuvai    pirate
13/05/2012 at 20:20

serious RW -  please sort this out - it's the most infurating thing i've encountered on the net

M.r Zuvai    pirate
13/05/2012 at 20:21

great - it lets ,e post that one!  ^ 

31/05/2012 at 07:29

Another one getting the error.

Windows 7, IE8

11/06/2012 at 22:29

All, I'm sorry you've had to chase a reply to this. Please see a roundup and a bit of an explanation on this thread.

If you could let me know if you are still getting any runtime errors or refresh issues, that would be really helpful - then we'll keep you updated about progress

thanks, Sean

Edited: 12/06/2012 at 09:09

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.