RW Subscriber Badge

7 messages
24/08/2009 at 21:10

Please can you let me know why I have not received my "RW Subscriber" badge despite the fact that I am a subscriber ?

Thanks

24/08/2009 at 23:34

Have you added your 'subscriber number' (from your magazine label) to your 'My Details' page ?  If not, that might do the trick. 

If that doesn't work it could be a case for the Website bugs thread (under Forum topics).  I've lost my RW before but they fixed it fairly quickly.

LIVERBIRD    pirate
25/08/2009 at 07:43
It sometimes takes a while too. I was about to whinge about mine when I noticed that it had been added and I felt like a right plank....
26/08/2009 at 10:51
Have emailed RW....my number is entered in my details and I am able to access all areas of the site... ;(
26/08/2009 at 14:29

Hi MarathonEffort.  That's quite unusual to be able to access all areas if your subscriber badge doesn't show.  Are you sure you can access the stuf which has the RW symbol on it like the ones on the home page for instance? 

I'm sure they will sort it our anyway though I have to say I thought it's only function was in allowing access to those areas which non-subscribers can't.  The symbol itself doesn't  carry much weight.  It doesn't matter a bit who does, or doesn't show the symbol.  You won't lose credibility with anyone round here

26/08/2009 at 14:45
I can access all content on RW with no problems.  I will wait and see admin's response soon...hopefully !
26/08/2009 at 14:54

Very odd !   But I'm glad you can access everything ok

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.