Security Certificate appears to have expired?

SSL Security Certificate appears to have expired?

5 messages
26/06/2012 at 10:51

Hi RW - can you please look into why I am getting a warning from Google when trying to pay for a race entry online? It appears that your SSL certificate has expired and Google cannot confirm that I would be entering my card details into a safe environment. Before I part with my details please can you confirm that you have all the certificate encryption in place and that I am in fact on a secure server) (and please renew your SSL certificate!)

Thanks

James

28/06/2012 at 13:23

I have had problems with getting to the paying screen and have emailed RW but haven't heard back yet.

It's frustrating as I can't enter a race I am desperate to enter!

28/06/2012 at 20:43

Seem this was first raised on 23rd.  Surely RW must have noticed that no one is entering any races...??

29/06/2012 at 09:54

You'd think (/hope) so. The amount of times I've filled out the form and then it's failed... should probably learn from that and stop doing it but I live in hope that it may one day get fixed...

03/07/2012 at 17:20

Hi Crocodile and HuwH,

As you are both aware, unfortunately we had some technical issues with the online entry for our site last week. This should now be fixed and you should be able to enter races. Many thanks for your patience and do let us know if you have any more issues with race entry.

Best,

Dominique RW

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.