Serious log in issues

4 messages
Gyraffe    pirate
24/02/2010 at 09:13

Further to my messge last week which was ignored. I've been having a lot of trouble on the site this morning - the system keeps logging me out at random. At one point a sort of shadow profile popped up where mine should have been. Could someone email me please - don't use RW inbox it's rubbish. Thanks.

24/02/2010 at 10:42
Best bet is to email RW support- if there is one. Don't feel ignored..it's not good to harbour negative energy dude...
Gyraffe    pirate
24/02/2010 at 13:53
Thanks Hungry - don't worry about me - it's actually quite good fun being able to edit other people's personal settings.
25/02/2010 at 10:38

Hi Gyraffe 

Sorry to hear this - please could you send an email to support@runnersworld.co.uk (with more detail and some screengrabs if you have them) so we can forward these onto our tech team to investigate?

Thanks 

Catherine

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.