Setting up an event

Showing as subsciber content only

3 messages
02/10/2012 at 11:29

Hi I have set up an event and done the online registration but it is showing as subsciber content only, what is this the case.

Thank you

Diane

02/10/2012 at 13:47

I also set up an event, and also set up on-line registration - over a month ago. I received a reply from Lauren at runners world saying it would be live by Friday September 5th, but it still isn't. I'm gutted, we bought an advert in the London Marathon acceptance magazine and have had a big launch for our event but still it is subscriber only.. 

The city of newport half marathon - 3 March 2012

03/10/2012 at 16:45

Hello

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your events. Could you send us details and we'll look into it for you asap? Please email details - name of the event and any events codes - to events@runnersworld.co.uk and mark it FAO Katie.

Best,

Katie RW

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.