Stupid Question!!!

2 messages
02/08/2002 at 19:58
I know this is a stupid question but how do you go from one forum heading to another at presant i have to keep clicking on back to go back one page at a time and as you can imagin this take up so mcu time. And is very fustrating in the end i give up.
02/08/2002 at 20:42
Not a stupid question Jelly Bean,

At the moment the best way to do this is to click on the history bar at the top. The bit where it currently says:

Home > Forum > Temporary: Website bugs

If you want to go to the list of topic folders you click on Forum.

If you want to go to the list of Threads in this, the Bugs folder, you click on that.

Somebody elsewhere suggested a button to move onto the next thread at the end of each thread. It's quite a nice idea, but we are wondering if it will confuse people as it may seem too much like the next 10 button. It's on our feedback list and we're thinking about it.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Jeremy

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.