Subscriber Content

I can't access it

6 messages
03/06/2010 at 10:35
I'm a subscriber... look I have the icon to prove it *points to Subscriber icon* It is still there right???    Anyhoo, I clicked on a race thingy and it said Subscribers only, be gone with you woman... or words to that effect... It then gave me the option to subscribe or enter my subsciption number... I dont know my subscription number and the next mag isn't due to land on my doorstep for another couple of weeks... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!
03/06/2010 at 10:37
Oh no my Subscriber icon has gone again...   But you take the money out of my account every 3 months and send me a mag each month in return...
Lee the Pea    pirate
03/06/2010 at 10:40
Caz, i've had the same problem lately, it is a pain in the ASS.  chek your profile page (or some such thing) and it might have your number there.  I had to copy and paste it to get into the subscriber content, then re-find the page I was trying to get to in the first place, argggggggggggggggg
03/06/2010 at 11:09

Thanks Lee.

Oooooh look my icon oofer doofer is back.

03/06/2010 at 14:50

please let me know how you get one becuase i have pasted and posted and typed at some force my subscription number in and not only will it not let me in to the areas that are for subscribers only, i dont even have a doofer at the top!!!

this is getting me down as i would like to sign up to some more 10ks in my area but it wont bloody let me on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03/06/2010 at 22:09
I have had the same trouble

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.