Subscriber number not working and no notifications

8 messages
02/05/2013 at 08:55

I have been a subscriber for a few years and now my subscriber number is not recognised. I have checked and I am good until August when I need to re-subscribe. I have tried to re-enter the number but an error page comes up.

I am not getting notifications on the forum threads I am following either. How do I report this?

02/05/2013 at 09:25

My monthly magazine came though the door a few days ago.  I've not opened it yet.  But I did happen to notice that next to the address on the package, it said "your new subscriber number is 123456789xxxx"   I presume that this is a change.   I don't know why it's changed and don't believe I've had any notification from Runner's World that a change was impending.  It seems an odd way of doing things.

But if you've opened your magazine, I bet you've thrown the packaging away!

02/05/2013 at 09:29

I am overseas so it takes a little longer for my magazine to arrive. Thanks for the heads up though - normally I take the mag out and bin the rest. It doesn seem really odd though.

Thanks for your help Run Wales

02/05/2013 at 20:39

emails are not working   been about 2 weeks now

03/05/2013 at 09:46

It's hard to follow a thread without emails.

I still can't get my subscription number to work and mag hasn't arrived yet, so I suppose I will have to be patient.

03/05/2013 at 11:09

Rodale - who manage the RW subs - should be able to tell you what your new subscriber number is if you email them. Worth quoting your old subscriber number if you can find it (hopefully under My Profile My Details on your RW page)

rodale@subscription.co.uk

03/05/2013 at 11:40

Thanks xine267. They gave me a number that doesn't work either It has 12 digits and I get an error page still.

03/05/2013 at 11:43

Hooray! I just tried again to update and NOW it works. Thanks for the help.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.