Subscription No.

4 messages
23/11/2011 at 17:15

I've recently signed up for a years subscription mainly because I want access to the members area.  When I try to enter the members are, and input my subscription number nothing happens and I'm told to enter a valid subscription number.  How long does it take for my number to be activated!?

I'm hoping to run the Rome Marathon and want access to the the 3:45 ultimate marathon schedule ASAP.

Thanks!

28/11/2011 at 17:17

Hi John.

Feel free to drop me an email (james.barnard@natmag-rodale.co.uk) with your subscription number and I'll do my best to get this sorted for you.

All the best,

James RW

Edited: 28/11/2011 at 17:18
16/01/2012 at 21:42
hi john

i also have recently signed up to a years subscription. how long does it take to get a subscription number. london marathon in 3 months and want a detailed program.

thanks

r
24/01/2012 at 10:35

HI r mckenzie,

If you get in touch with our subscription team they should be able to give you your number. Their email is rodale@subscription.co.uk or call 0844 8481601. If you have any queries or problems getting this sorted, please drop me an email (dominique.brady@natmag-rodale.co.uk).

Best regards,

Dominique RW

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.