Trouble with RW when using a Blackberry

5 messages
08/09/2009 at 20:13

Hi,

Been away recently and I tried to use the site va my Blackberry 8900 but found it very difficult to use.

When scrolling back on thread & pages within a thread as the the handset kept typically saying stuff like `Loading data.... (32k of 35k)` and then `timing itself out`.

Before I went I did hear other users finding RW difficult to use on their mobiles - can anyone offer advice / own problems.

Many thanks.

(Could use Fetch perfectly)

09/09/2009 at 02:14

I have trouble when using my Goosberry, have tried Kiwi too. Anyone know if it works with tomatos ?

... Sorry ...

Have tried it a few times on my Nokia E51 and it is much the same for me. My solution in the end was to spend less time on the toilet reading RW on my phone and more time wiping.

.... Doh !
cougie    pirate
09/09/2009 at 07:11
Works fine for me but I use opera on it ?
mellifera    pirate
11/09/2009 at 11:44

i use opera on my mobile too and it works well. http://www.opera.com/

[i'm using a sony xperia rather than a blackberry]

04/10/2009 at 23:12
I have the same trouble from my Elderberry. Would opera work on that????

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.