Unsubscribe

5 messages
16/09/2004 at 13:40
Hi

Please can someone tell me how to unsubscribe from a fred my email account is being bombarded with postings and I can't get it to stop.

Thanks

BW
16/09/2004 at 13:44
If you still have one of the emails that you've been sent their is link at the bottom to cancel the emails.

Otherwise - Next time you post an email to that thread you can untick the box at the bottom to disable the email notification.
16/09/2004 at 13:48
Thanks Kitten
08/12/2012 at 07:54

Please can you tell me how to UNSUBSCRIBE i have clicked on to the LINK at the bottom of an e-mail and it does sod all

15/12/2012 at 16:36

Hello John

You should be able to unsubscribe by going into your profile area, going into the newsletters section and unticking the newsletters you're currently subscribed to.

Failing that, please send us an email at editor@runnersworld.co.uk and we can unsubscribe you from our end.

Thanks

Katie

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.