Website problems using Google Chrome

2 messages
08/01/2009 at 11:18
Hello Runner's World.
As well as experiencing the documented problem of website / forums being sporadically unresponsive, over the last three days or so at work I've noticed that using the latest build of Google Chrome (V. 1.0.154.36 - in Incognito mode, although not sure if that makes a difference) when I press the back button on the browser, it often reloads the same page I am on. When I hold the back button to view history I notice that in some instances the browser has reloaded the same page at least twice and sometimes as many as four times.

This problem has not been repeated on any other website I've visited in that time, so surmise it is a problem your end. Thought I'd report it as you may or may not be aware and may be connected to website slowness recently.
18/03/2009 at 13:58
Hello all,

Yes i've had this problem too of the back button not going back.

But also the quote button has vanished!

Just like that!

Cheers,
TomTom

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.