Would like to subscibe to RW

Please can I have a good pair of Socks??? not another "Sports watch"!!

4 messages
29/06/2004 at 12:08
I would like to subscribe to RW again (after break of few years) but DO NOT want a "sports watch" if it is anything like a freebie "sports watch" I received once - I thought it was a joke - it was HUGE (even too big for the biggest bloke) and RAN FAST (hahaha!!!)

I have bought 3 watches in 7 years that have been good reliable lap timers / nice size / plus some extras

the most important features -

1. the Lap timer (the two interval timers were a good idea but I don't use it much) but if buttons are too "easy" to use, they are too easy to press by mistake, and lose your times

2. comfort - not too large (I liked the one with the velcro strap, but it soon got ragged)

3. accurate watch

HOW ABOUT SOCKS!!!!????????

Now decent running socks are SSSOOOOO expensive, £10 a pair (Thorlo, Falke) how about getting us some deals on these?

Thankxxx !!!

Liz E (paskha)

02/07/2004 at 14:46
Cheers Liz...

we shall pass that on to our ace subs manager.

She will pull up a spreadsheet the size of a house to show how the watch response is 0.06% better than the next best-tested premium, which translates into £x accrued over 26 years... or something

But it's a good idea, and hey, no reason we shouldn't have two offers at once, right?

Sean, RW
02/07/2004 at 14:48
execellent idea - not much of an incentive for many folk who already have a better watch!
cougie    pirate
02/07/2004 at 14:52
Oh yeah. I'd resubscribe if ya had a good prezzie to incentivize* me.

* TM cougie

Socks are good I spose. Or a gilet thingy ?
Or a camelbakky thing, or some energy drink, or a Helly, or that new Polar, or Free entry to FLM. You know- that kinda thing.

I don't want another watch to give away as presents. People will start to suspect.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.