WYSIWYG editor freezes pages

2 messages
26/12/2007 at 21:30

When I choose the advanced wysiwyg editor in my preferences, the pages load slowly. Then when you try to scroll down the graphics freeze and I get that "stretched" effect running down the page from whatever was visible at the bottom of the page before I scrolled. if i switch to basic editor its ok. Is it a vista thing?

Incidentally chaps I have spent a whole day tracking this down and while i want it sorting it may help somebody else before they reinstall their firewall/internet explorer/entire &^%*$^hard disk to know that it's not their pc causing the fault.
LOK
26/12/2007 at 22:22
i'm running XP and getting probs with the wysiwyg editor too

not that stretchy effect thing though mr p(although have had that before in the past)

at the mo it's that i don't get the formatting toolbar
and that when i post my message appears to lose all paragraph formatting and layout before then returning to it's original and in fact posting ok (apart from no formatting)

am using firefox 1.5 but also in IE6

have switched to basic editor for now too
LOK

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.