What: either 35 min or strength, not sure yet
Why: -3 outside and thanksgiving dinner later
Last hard: decisions
After a night of tossing and turning, I have decided to accept whatever I'm offered (assuming I'm offered something) and if the conditions aren't satisfactory, I can look once we're a bit more settled. Too many life changing decisions at one in such a short time frame is not good for my blood pressure! Thanks for the support and advice
Lmh February is a long wait
Ollie, liked your post!
Don, glad you finally have a diagnosis and an op date