Right, i'm afraid i'm definitely out Got a loan statement from the bank which shows I have more to pay off than I thought, so that adds on another 2 months to my debt repayment (another full 14 months of joy, NOT!), so I can't justify the cost of travelling at the moment, esp. when I will prob have to pay for a new set of front brakes very soon. So sorry to miss your return to tri Nicko.
As I said earlier, I've booked and paid for camping. If anyone can use it, please let me know on here or PM me (or facebook me if we're pals!) - a donation from you to Cancer Research or Macmillan would be good. Be a shame for the space to go to waste
Hello folks. I'm afraid I may not be able to make it this weekend now, due to car issues Technically car is okay at mo, but I think i'm going to need to buy new brakes this month, and having just had to fork out £60 for a new locking wheel nut (thanks to the Farmers Autocare for wrecking the original!) so that I can get the brakes done, I'm skint and worried about cost of driving up. I need to decide tonight though, so will tot up money and see what's what.
Thing is though, I have paid for camping for Fri & Sat, and I don't think it is refundable, so someone may be able to use my pitch (i.e. pretend to be me). I'll report back on here later tonight one way or the other. Just really stressed about money at the mo, so trying to curtail trips where necessary......
Hurrah!!!!!!!!! I shall probably do some of it, but not all, as trial run of kit/transitions etc. for the Outlaw. I'll help out on the other day, so can work out which day is best to do which once you have more of an idea of numbers