I've registered ok
I've cancelled my RW subscription and changed to Running Fitness magazine. 'The king is dead, no really...'
1. It's only £2.99
2. The contributors aren't 'full of themselves'
3. The letters page didn't have one letter praising the magazine itself.
4. The rave run/celeb interview were both British
5.There is a running club spotlight
6. There 4 race event reports.
1. The events listing is just as bad as RW. There are fewer but they do go up to June.
2. The font size is a bit too small.
What's happened to this once fine magazine?
I have been a subscriber for quite a few years and years and now read it from front to cover in less than 5 minutes.
The cover price is now an unbelieveable £4.50!
Out of 116 pages 36 are adverts.
The letters page seems to be a self promotion for RW.
The rave run photo is invariably from outside the UK.
Paul Tonkinson is not funny.
Have you noticed they don't have race reports anymore? (they have probably done this to save money on a photographer).
The only thing left is the Race Finder (which is listed by date and not county). I think I could read it in 4 minutes if they sorted this out.
I could go on but I think you get the idea...
I haven't had the confirmation either.
The main thing is I have the reference number though.
Visit the official Runner's World page
Follow Runner's World on Twitter
Other Natmag-Rodale Sites
Run For Charity
About Runner's World