Well three firsts...
1) Running nude.
2) Wearing lipstick (race number was written in it),
3) Having Number 1 on my erm vest/chest.
I've decided I need a counter worry during training for New York so I've entered this...
I'm signed up now.
1) My local running club who when out running in a gaggle will mow down anyone in their path including other runners coming the other way.
2) My local running club that will mow down anybody on a zebra crossing while driving to and from the mowing down of other pavement users.
3) My local running club that will stand around yapping before or after an evening of mowing people down, blocking the pavement, watching me approach and making absolutely no effort to clear a path.
4) My Mother.
5) Running in Horsham.
Visit the official Runner's World page
Follow Runner's World on Twitter
Other Natmag-Rodale Sites
Run For Charity
About Runner's World