Welcome aboard Mick & Wirzel
Lets hope it's not raining so hard this time Wirzel!
I'm on holiday too Runnaholic - no tan for me though. I'll try and get my head round some mapping soon. (and maybe some running too now the snow's gone - lol)
Lots of sections still looking a bit empty - especially the first one from Lands End - any takers out there?
Section 1: Lands End to Brown Willy - grid ref 159800
- mapping / route planning???
- running - Pies and Salad???
Section 2: Brown Willy to High Willhays grid ref 580 895
- mapping / route planning - Scriptor
- running - Scriptor?? Pies and Salad???
Section 3: High Willhays to Dunkery Beacon grid ref 891415
mapping / route planning ????
- running ????Rustyrusk (training for forces march event), Wirzel
Section 4: Dunkery Beacon to Lewesdon Hill grid ref 437 012
- mapping / route planning - Duracelldeb
- running - Duracelldeb, Rustyrusk (?training for forces march event)
Section 5: Lewesdon Hill to Isle of Wight
- mapping / route planning - Mrs B
- running - Mrs B, Runnaholic, Mick
Hear Hear Nurse Gladis and Two Buffs
Here's to a fantastic 2011 full of runnning...
Best wishes to all for the festive season
Visit the official Runner's World page
Follow Runner's World on Twitter
Other Natmag-Rodale Sites
Run For Charity
About Runner's World