- To run my first marathon and make it round sub 4hours.
- Do my first ever triathlon @ Blenheim
- Follow up with the London Triathlon and sub 50mins for the 10k.
- Lose two stone in the progress and aim to dip under 90kgs for the first time in forever.
- Run second HM and improve PB of 1.45 from last year.
- Quit playing football as that's where I keep getting injured, and seriously consider giving up rugby. But continue anyway
Visit the official Runner's World page
Follow Runner's World on Twitter
Other Natmag-Rodale Sites
Run For Charity
About Runner's World