Great for lunch or dinner, this meal packs in the complex carbs, proteins and vitamins while keeping saturated fats and sugars - which you definitely don't want on rest days - at bay.
Roasted vegetables - shallots, peppers, squash, courgette & sweet potato
Alaskan salmon fillets
Sprigs of rosemary, thyme and sage
Fat free parmesan
1) Preheat the oven to gas 7. Roast the mixed veggies in olive oil for 20-25 minutes until tender.
2) Place the salmon on a baking tray skin-side up. Cut 2 slashes through the skin and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle over salt, pepper and herbs.
3) Roast the salmon on the top shelf of the oven until just cooked (about 15 mins).
4) Prepare the couscous using the instructions on the packet.
6. Mix the roasted veg into the couscous and place the salmon on top. Grate a little parmesan on top for some healthy indulgence.