Timex Bodylink - T5E671

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

Hi Guys,

I've just been bought a nwe Forerunner 305 by Mrs Mac so I'm looking to flog my Timex "Bodylink" system.

It's in great condition and works perfectly.

It also includes the data-link thingy that you can clip onto your belt etc and use it to download your runs onto your PC.

Of course there is also the full CD rom software etc.

It cost £250.00 new but I appreciate it is second hand and despite its condition is a few years old now.

I would accept any sensible offer, trust me I'm not greedy as I need the cash for my new running shoes next month!!!

I will post or even meet up if distance allows (I work in the field around Derbyshire, West Mids, Staffs, Worcs, Shrop's, Glouc's, Ox's Hereford etc...so can be pretty flexible) or I can simply post for whatever the recorded delivery cost is on top of the agreed price.
any takers? Don't be shy, this really could be a bargain for somebody! Any offers?

Mac.

Posted: 23/06/2006 at 16:13

C'mon guys this is a steal!!! Do I have to pay you to have it!

We are talking less than £100 here I'll accept first offer over £80 (+ delivery of course)

Find it cheaper in the shops and then buy it if you can!

I'll even meet you and let you test it works if you like!

Posted: 25/06/2006 at 22:18

Mac I think the market is probably a little overcrowded. I also have the Timex, the GPS, and the HRM belt, but I haven't even bothered trying to sell it -the new Timex is so much better, and a brand new Garmin 205 is only about 180 or so now...

Posted: 27/06/2006 at 12:46

Hi Blackers,

I understand what you are saying but surely its got to be worth £80 of anybody's money. We are talking about the GPS AND HRM AND the data recorder (which alone sells for about £40 0n Ebay!) plus all the software and cd rom. The 205 does not have HRM so £80 HRM + GPS vs £180 GPS with no HRM!!! Hmmmm a no brainer I'd have thought!

I appreciate that its not the latest spec but it does everything and its only £80!!! If someone wants the latest spec then they will not get it for £80. Bloody ell, the Timex running watches sell for £50 new without even hrm! This watch has a 100 lap capacity and the hrm and the gps and the data link pod.
Looks like ebay I think!!!

Mac.

Posted: 27/06/2006 at 13:32

Which model is it?

Posted: 27/06/2006 at 17:31

Chris Hi,

It's a "Bodylink" system. It's about 2 and a half years old and in superb condition.

It is an Ironman 100 lap watch with a "negative" effect backlight, alarms etc....

It has a digital HRM, and a Garmin GPS unit that straps to the arm or belt.
There is also a "Datalink" a (very)small unit that clips to the belt or hangs via its own lanyard. This will allow the recording of sessions to be downloaded onto your pc. All software and cd roms are also supplied (as new).

To be honest for £80 I fail to see how anyone wanting a hrm/gps can say no.
I'm only selling because my wife has bought me a 305.

Posted: 27/06/2006 at 17:47

This one:

http://www.heartratemonitor.co.uk/timex_bodylink_5E671.html

Posted: 27/06/2006 at 17:56

Yes but mines a little earlier, exactly the same but the GPS units slightly (hardly at all) bigger. Other than that the same including the data recorder and HRM strap. Wrist units the same as well.
Signals always been good and I run in woods a lot.
Still have the box and cd rom etc.

Posted: 27/06/2006 at 18:41

Look at this picture. This is the exact model. Mine has the Data link as well though. (Look at the price WITHOUT the datalink! That will cost between £40-50 extra at least!)

http://www.sweatbandfitness.co.uk/shop/detail.asp?ProductGroupID=13198&ItemCount=2

Posted: 27/06/2006 at 18:49

Hi Mac. You still looking to sell this or has it gone?

I may be interested andy@pioneerinternational.co.uk

Posted: 28/06/2006 at 12:29

Hi Bassy, Still selling.
Just filling in the EBay listing as your reply came in. I wont bother if you are interested?

bidandmac@aol.com

Posted: 28/06/2006 at 12:32

is this still available? possible be able to give 80 for it if still around?

Posted: 29/06/2006 at 22:09

Hi Daniel,

bassy has agreed to buy as of today. If he changes his mind I'll let you know via this thread.

Mac.

Posted: 29/06/2006 at 22:12

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member

RW competitions