Science in Sport Rego Total Recovery

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Our score:

Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

I want to give it a go!Could you please recommend a place where to get it for a good price?.Many thanks.D

Posted: 05/02/2010 at 18:53

cheapeast place pal is on web ..... site called www. fuelsport.co.uk..........you can bye a couple off them n its alot cheaper thn local shops . take care

Posted: 02/03/2010 at 21:51

I usually use Ribble but will check out the above...thanks

edit: fuelsport.co.uk doesn't look very cheap to me. Check out ribble

Posted: 03/03/2010 at 10:34

I found it in ASDA, but reckon the web will be cheaper.  Why don't you get a smaller bottle from the supermarket and see if you like it before getting HUGE tub of the internet

Posted: 03/03/2010 at 10:55

I think tesco do it too ?

Posted: 03/03/2010 at 11:24

Why not go straight to the source: http://www.scienceinsport.com/store.html

I used to be a big SiS fan, but am now a Vega (natural, plant-based whole food) convert!  Check it out here: http://sequelnaturals.com/en/vega

Posted: 03/04/2010 at 15:25

I used to use Rego but had to give it up, Doctors orders due to high levels of Potassium, 20mg per 500ml was a bit to high for my body to take. Be careful!! Other than that it was great.

Posted: 09/06/2010 at 10:31

SIS convert here! Using the Rego for post race (or hard/far training session)I think it helps me feel alot less stiff and fit to train again quicker. And it's an easy alternative when you can't get a meal within half an hour of training.

I get mine from chainreactioncycles.com , also online, all free delivery.

Posted: 09/06/2010 at 12:01

Olb

The cheapest place I've found is phd-fitness.co.uk, and by a fair margin.  I would say though that I've only ordered from them once and they were a bit rude to me when I emailed in a query.

It's decent stuff though.  I doubt it's much better for recovery than a properly balanced snack/meal but right after a hard run it's a hell of a lot more convenient and easier to get down.

Posted: 09/06/2010 at 21:07

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member