Adidas Supernova Glide 3

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Our score:

Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

I have just got a pair of these and am finding them very hard going indeed.  Admittedly I haven't yet done a long run in them, as I am breaking them in, but my first run in them was not at all comforatble.  The massive cushion under the inner heel feels high, hard and heavy and makes the shoes very unresponsive.  It feels like you're running in clogs!  I am going out in them for a 10K this afternoon and hoping that after a cuple of runs they'll soften a bit.  The upper is comfortable enough, but the tongue rolls under the laces, which worries me slightly.

Posted: 23/03/2011 at 14:18

I bought a pair of Supernova Sequence 3 and couldn't complete a lap of my local park in them, my legs had never felt so tired, absolutely no response from them at all, it felt as is they were going into the tarmac and trying to stay there, they have become my gardening shoes and I stick to Brooks now even though dearer

Posted: 23/03/2011 at 19:37

I always ran in adistar rides( with no problems) but when it was time for a new pair they didn't have any so got supernova for a change. I got a blister first time I went out in them and since then 2 purple toes and more blisters - tried to persevere with them as can't afford to throw away £80 plus adidas wouldn't take them back. Time for a new pair now and definitely wont be buying them again (would probably buy adistar rides again). Went to sweatshop at weekend just for look round and chatted to staff and just read few threads recommending them as they will let you take shoes back within 30 days if they have recommended them and they are no good so will be returning there in nxt few weeks to hopefully get a decent pair of trainers.

Posted: 23/03/2011 at 21:22

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member