Asics Gel-Nimbus 12

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Our score:

Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

too soft for me Im afraid, I can see why they are a great shoe for a lot of people, but for me they changed what Im used to too much so went back to my mizuno wave creations!

Posted: 28/10/2010 at 09:31

Can understand that the Nimbus 11's were alot les  cushioned and that is why I used the Cumulus 11's as I found the Nimbus to harsh. However the Cumulus 11's are now too hard for me - it would be great if they could keep the basic attributes of a style the same so you had continuity.

Posted: 11/11/2010 at 13:21

These comments relate only to the women's Nimbus 12s. I have been running in Nimbus 11s, three marathons in the Nimbus 11s without injury. So I tried the 12s. Very disappointed that they have built up the instep so I feel like I am running in clogs. Horrible horrible horrible. Stop messing about with the attributes of the shoe. Now it's back to Brooks Ghost for me. Oh well, they are cheaper.

Posted: 17/12/2010 at 12:50

I've had the Nimbus 11s and the Nimbus 12s. Both have been great shoes. Really no difference between them except shorter laces on the 12s. They are more expensive than some other shoes but in my experience they are very durable and last a long time. I'm up to 800 miles on my 12s.

Posted: 16/11/2011 at 18:05

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member

RW competitions