Nike Lunarglide+ 2

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Our score:

Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

I'm a moderate overpronator with wide feet. i feel the shoe pushes my foot to the outstep. and about after 2 miles it starts to hurt quite a bit. Other than that this shoe it great. the cushioning is the lovely. And I used to get shin splints and back pain all the time but with these shoes i don't get it any more at all! 

Posted: 10/12/2010 at 21:29

I am also a very moderate overpronator. These shoes gave me terrible blisters on outside of big toes and 4 black toe nails within 3 weeks.

Ditched them for Adidas Supernova sequence for LSR and Adidas Adizero tempo's for fast stuff and racing. No problems since and feet are healing up!

Posted: 11/12/2010 at 12:25

Do you know if the Lunarglide +2 is suitable for heavy runners???

Posted: 11/12/2010 at 14:25

They seem to market them as suitable for al but those needing extra support and cushioning.

My opinion is they would not be suitable for heavy runners.

Although I had problems with them the first couple of runs felt great. I know people who love them. Not for me though. Nice colours!

Posted: 11/12/2010 at 15:22

@Dylan Man - getting black nails and blisters, has nothing to do with the shoes, it has with the size - get a half size up!

Posted: 24/05/2012 at 11:59

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member

RW competitions