Saucony GRID Trigon 4 Ride

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

I've not long changed from Trigon Ride 3 to the new Ride 4's and since changing have had 3 bruised toenails, 2 on one foot and 1 on the other. I thought, having read the reviews, that the Ride 4 had been only slightly tweaked but essentially was the same as the 3 but I wonder if the toebox is smaller or different in the 4? I'm in the same size as I was for the Ride 3 and I can't go up to the next half size as it's way too big. Has anyone else had this problem too?

Posted: 13/11/2006 at 11:35

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced bruised toes. I love this shoe for the very reason that you aren't so keen, because I haven't suffered with bruised toes. I used to wear UK Gear's PTO 3 shoe and although it was a good shoe I did get the bruised toe after long runs occasionally. With the new Ride 4 I haven't had any problems at all!

Posted: 30/03/2007 at 20:22

I bought these and have found that they cause me to experience pain on the ball of my foot and along my toes. I've read else where that others have experienced this too. So I've unfortunately been very disappointed

Posted: 08/09/2007 at 11:29

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member