Saucony ProGrid Triumph 7

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Our score:

Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

good shoes that improves the old th version;

Posted: 02/04/2010 at 20:11

I'm not sure yet, -- they feel stiff and don't feel particularly cushioned.

i don't mind them being stiff and cumbersome because they are built to help you through long miles of training and they shouldn't be mistaken for racing shoes. if they don't feel cushioned however it kind of defeats the whole point. I've had triumphs 3,4,5,6 and 7 and am considering a change to lunarglides for my next pair.

Posted: 07/04/2010 at 23:35

Mmmm I had triumph 5s and loved them so much I missed the 6s cos I got more. Got some 7s the other day. I only did a 4 mile run but they made my feet arches ache - never had that before - like you CS I thought they didn't feel cushioned whereas the 5s were so comfy I'm not sure what to go for, but I don't think these are going to be any good for lsrs

Posted: 08/04/2010 at 07:43

I run 10 km during the week, and 18 km on weekend and I feel that these shoes are better adjusted than old versions,, more fitted.

Posted: 26/04/2010 at 06:49

I also have had the range of Triumphs mentioned previously with no issue whatsoever.

I have just completed the Edinburgh marathon and found a black left middle toe & the right middle is still slightly numb...................never had these issues before in 5 yrs of distance running & I don't have longer mid toes...........has there been a design change in the shoe ??????

Posted: 02/06/2010 at 12:08

Just purchased these as an upgrade for my Triumph 6s - Will see how they get on!

Posted: 02/06/2010 at 14:04

Newbie to running, first proper pair of running trainers and I can say I'm very happy so far!

Originally been running in some old New Balance trainers, and these are in a different league. Very comfortable, have helped me improve my running times already.

Posted: 06/06/2010 at 19:36

Well it's not just you with toe issues Hopping Harry, I got some blisters on mine after circa 50 miles, so everytime I went over 5 miles I wore toe cushions for middle toes (both feet). I assumed that everbody suffers if they put the miles in, maybe not. Perhaps it's a common problem as I've since seen that Saucony now do a wide version. But, since putting the 7s through 700miles, I've gone for a pair of Triumph 6s and gone up a size. So far no problems. I suppose it just takes time to find the shoe that suits each of us best.

Posted: 20/10/2010 at 22:34

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member