Our score:

Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

I've worn these trainers for 2 weeks now and they are still not at all comfy and far too heavy considering they are made for running. I am 5.45ft and weigh 8.7 stone and they feel like i'm wearing clogs. Very disappointed in these asics gt 2160's.

Posted: 30/08/2011 at 21:06

I felt the same with my 1160(heavy), but now getting used to it.

I also wear a Cumulus 12 which feels like feather

Posted: 30/08/2011 at 21:50

Did anyone else click on this thinking a 5 year old was complaining?

Posted: 31/08/2011 at 09:40

Well....I'm on my 3rd & 4th pair and I love them. Have been in this series of shoes for yrs and absolutely no complaints. Yes, they are not the lightest but they do what that say on the tin - supportive, stable and durable - I only had to watch my gait analysis once to see the benefit they give me.
Used to have light racers but I race in these too now and I assure you I am not a plodder! A few seconds vs comfort and less soreness post-race - I'll take the latter!
But of course that's my opinion based on my feet, ankles, Achilles, shins, knees and quads. Horses for courses........

Posted: 31/08/2011 at 09:56

my son wearsa then as they are the most suitable...........

if you overpronate severely then not sure if you will find a leightweight shoe that will help that

Posted: 31/08/2011 at 10:49

I've worn these shoes for years and love them. I did splash out and buy a pair of asics kayanos that are a bit lighter and feel good - but they are more expensive.

Posted: 31/08/2011 at 10:58

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member