Mizuno Wave Inspire 6

Summary | Full Review | Reader Reviews | Gallery | Specs | Discussion
Our score:

Your score:

Add a review

Add a comment...

Excellent shoe - I'm on my 4th pair

Posted: 11/03/2010 at 08:50

I've used the Mizuno inspire 2, 5 and now 6 and I would throughly reccomend them. They are incredibly flexable for a stability shoe and very light. My only criticism is that the upper could be slightly more supportive though the middle around the foot. 

I have tried other shoes including Brooks Adrenaline and Nike pegasus but they were a little too supportive and felt clunky and over weight in comparison to the Inspires.

I plan to continue running in these shoes, ordering another pair in the next week.

Posted: 29/04/2010 at 08:48

I have just switched to this shoe from the Asics 2150, for some reason I found this shoe very firm and uncomfortable after being happy with the 2120/2130/2140.  Am very happy with the Wave Inspire 6, they are wide enough in the standard fitting to cope with my foot, very light and well cushioned. 

I have to say that they are not in the same class as the Pegasus though, that is a neutral cushioned shoe, pure and simple.

I also tried the Wave Nirvana and it felt like a diving boot in comparison to the Inspire.

Posted: 06/05/2010 at 16:16

We'd love you to add a comment! Please take half a minute to register as a free member