Whatever your sport, be it running, football, cycling, rugby - or perhaps all of the above - it’s essential that you keep your feet in top form in order to compete to the best of your abilities.
But all too often it’s the area we’re inclined to ignore until blisters or athlete’s foot creep up and stop you in your tracks.
To ensure that foot faults don’t cramp your performance before it’s really got started, follow a few simple healthy sole and toe tips. And if athlete’s foot should strike - Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily Cream can treat it effectively.
Five Steps To Healthier Feet
· Wear light, moisture wicking synthetic socks for sports.
· Air your running shoes, trainers or football boots after every use – don’t leave them festering.
· Alternate your work shoes to reduce your risk of fungal infection or odour issues.
· Inspect your feet daily - cut toenails straight across and file away sharp or rough edges.
· Wear flip-flops in changing rooms and showers to cut your risk of contracting athlete’s foot.
Why Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily Cream?
It's easy to use and gets directly to the root cause of the condition. Canesten Bifonazole penetrates deeply into the skin and keeps working for 36-48 hours – which means it only needs to be applied once a day. Canesten Bifonazole is recommended to treat athlete’s foot without inflammation.
Visit your local pharmacy or log onto www.canesten.co.uk for more information. You will also be able to find Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily Cream on supermarket pharmacy shelves.