- Distance26.2 miles
point to point
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Loch Ness Marathon Ltd
- Postal closing date1st Sep 2008
- Size of field2000
- Entrants last year2000
- Event website
- Event AffiliationScottish Athletics Limited
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
A Monster Race... running along the shores of the world's most famous loch. The Baxters Loch Ness Marathon follows a spectacular point-to-point route through stunning Highland scenery, along the southern shores of Loch Ness, and then crosses the River Ness to finish in Inverness.
All runners are transported to the race start, which is in a spectacular setting.
Highlights include a fantastic pre-race Pasta Party, and festival at the finish with Monster Highland Meal, live music, pipes and drums, kids' activities, entertainment and excellent goody bags.
Post Race Meal
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about Baxters Loch Ness Marathon