- Distance26.2 miles
point to point
Town and Rural
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Loch Ness Marathon
- Postal closing date1st May 2011
- Event website
- Event AffiliationScottish Athletics Limited
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
A Monster Race... running along the shores of the world's most famous loch. The Baxters Loch Ness Marathon follows a spectacular point-to-point route through stunning Highland scenery, along the southern shores of Loch Ness, and then crosses the River Ness to finish in Inverness.
All runners are transported to the race start, which is in a spectacular setting.
Highlights include a pre-race Pasta Party and festival on race day with pipes & drums, live ceilidh music, kids activities and renowned Scottish Highland hospitality.
Post Race Meal
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about Baxters Loch Ness Marathon and Festival of Running