Ends at Brindley Place Birmingham, Wolverhampton - Birmingham, West Midlands, WV1 1ND
- Distance13 miles
point to point
Town and Rural
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age17
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to StuWeb
- Postal closing date2nd Jul 2012
- Size of field2000
- Entrants last year1250
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
Point to Point race seeing the full beauty of the Birmingham and Wolverhampton canal network.
Accurate Chip timing with Results on the day and online after the race.
Category Results as well as the overall winners from two Gun waves at the start.
Not a fast course but certainly enough to keep you entertained with features of wildlife, Locks and THE TUNNEL!
A fun Friendly Atmosphere with lots of St Johns guys around and most of all plenty of support.
£250 Cash Prize last year for the Winning Men and Women
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about Birmingham and Black Country Half-Marathon