Bristol, Avon, BS1
- Distance13.1 miles
out and back
Town and Rural
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Bristol City Council (half marathon)
- Postal closing date12th Jul 2010
- Size of field20000
- Entrants last year16,000
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
The Bristol half marathon is now established as one of the UKs leading road races and will be celebrating its 22nd anniversary in 2010. The event has an established national reputation, a developing international interest and is often chosen by UK Athletics to host trails or Championships.
A fast sea-level course taking in scenic views of the old city, Avon Gorge and Brunel's famous Suspension Bridge.
NB: Please check race website for final start times.
See race website click here
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about Bristol Half-Marathon