Behind the Dysart Pub, Petersham Road - no parking for runners at the pub, please!, Richmond, Surrey,
- Distance10 km
Town and Rural
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Ranelagh Harriers
- Postal closing date20th Jun 2004
- Size of field500
- Entrants last year550
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
Includes Surrey County Championships and is a Surrey Road League race.
Largely traffic free - towpath and quiet roadway.
SEAA permit applied for.
Parking is on side streets only.
Sponsored by Max Sports of Twickenham. Part of the entry fee will be a donation to Companion Cycling of Bushy Park. Numbers and race instructions will be posted by mid June - for any entries received after the 16th June, numbers will held at the clubhouse for pick-up after 9am on race day.
Start a new forum discussion about Dysart Dash 10K