1 Town Farm Cottages, Lynton, Devon, EX35 6NE
- Distance12.5 miles
- Minimum age18
- Size of field12
- Event website
- Online entry availableYes
Join Running Adventures for a weekend of trail running in beautiful Exmoor National Park. For this spectacular trail running holiday, we're based in a bunkhouse overlooking the coast, we are able to hit the trails straight from the front door. This running weekend will combine epic trail running with time spent enjoying the company of like minded people and relaxing.
"New to trail running this was a brilliant experience. Fantastic routes, perfect accommodation, the pool helped to ease the legs and tasty food! Matt really accommodated for all abilities throughout the weekend! Can't wait to be back on the trails! Thank you" - Becky Lister, Trail Weekender 2017
Whole Weekend: £150
Non refundable deposit of £75 required upon registration. (deducted from balance)
- Meet at 12pm.
- Welcome and introductions.
- Hill running technique session.
- 10.5 mile coastal trail run.
- Settle into bunkhouse.
- Sunset run into Lynton for fish and chips.
- Morning - Approx. 12.5 mile trail run exploring the Exmoor National Park.
- Late lunch.
- Free time to take a coastal walk, visit Lynton or relax.
- Celebratory drink in a local pub.
- Optional sunrise run (weather permitting)
- Say our goodbyes. (check out 10am)
All runs are guided by me, a Salomon sponsored ultra runner and coach. We will run at a social pace and walk the hills if we have to. This is not a race! We will stay as a group so if you are a faster runner, please expect to run slower than you would normally. Previous trail running experience is not necessary. The terrain will be hilly and varied. The views will be incredible. You should be able to cover the distances at a pace of at least 10-11 min/miles to enjoy this event.
Start a new forum discussion about Exmoor Trail Weekend