London Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9LX
- Distance10 miles
Town and Rural
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age17
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Postal closing date2nd Sep 2018
- Size of field300
- Entrants last year250
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Online entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
Harlow Running Club Presents the Club’s 30th Annual Charity Harlow 10 Race supporting Chocolate Run and Kayleigh's Trust
A fast, gently undulating 10 mile course on quiet country lanes and traffic free cycle tracks. Race HQ: Mark Hall Sports Centre, London Road, Harlow CM17 9LX.
There is ample changing and showering facilities plus car parking.
Minimum age limit: Runners must be at least 17 years of age on 9th September 2018 to compete. Regretfully, the course is unsuitable for wheelchair athletes.
All numbers must be collect from Race HQ on the day between 8.00 - 9.45. You will NOT receive anything in the post. (There is a time limit of 2½ hours, after which marshals may be withdrawn from the course).
• New bespoke medal to all finishers
• First 50 receive a Gold Medal, Next 50 a Silver and Bronze for everyone else
• Chip Timing with Printout
• Race Pacers
• Pre/Post Sport Treatment provided by SV Sports Therapy
Adult Affiliated £17.00
Adult Unaffiliated £19.00
On Day Entry - £1 Extra
Start a new forum discussion about Harlow 10