Brunel University, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB83PH
- DistanceHalf Marathon, 10km km
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age17
- Distance MarkersEvery km and every mile
- Size of field825
- Entrants last year825
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Online entry availableYes
The start and finish for this race is at Brunel University.
This is an excellent preperation race for the London Marathon.The course for both the 10K and half marathon are very fast. The half marathon is a two lap route, whereas the 10K is one lap. The race is run entirely on hard ground, 90% of which will be on pavements. The remaining 10% will be on the roads surrounding Brunel University.
Free Parking available.
The title sponsor for this race is Bird and Lovibond Solicitors. The race also supports the Hillingdon Hospitals Charity.
Start a new forum discussion about Hillingdon Half Marathon & 10k