Palm Bay, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent,
- Distance13.1 miles
Town and Rural
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Thanet Roadrunners AC
- Postal closing date23rd Aug 2008
- Size of field500
- Entrants last year450
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
RACE FULL for 2008.
Price includes a £1 donation to Kastda, which supports Children and their families affected by the 2006 Tsunami in Sri Lanka.
The course is picturesque, but continually undulating course.
Runners will be supported with an Energy Gel on the route.
There is no official cut-off time, but runners who expect to finish in a time more than 3 hours can not be guaranteed full support in the second half of the course. The finish will remain open for approximately 4 hours, as it is in the same place as the Marathon.
Start a new forum discussion about Kent Coastal Half-Marathon - RACE FULL